|Touching The Apple Of God's Eye|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Zachariah 2:8
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Touching the apple of God's Eye, land Abraham received.
Those blessing Israel would be blessed, in their faith believed.
But those cursing Israel, would feel God's Angry Wrath.
They preferred Satan's lies, instead of righteous path.
3) Touching the apple of God's Eye, therein The Promised Land.
Israel there, The Holy Land, from God's Righteous Hands.
But, at times, they would rebel, in how to God they'd live.
He'd judge them, and then when they'd repent, He would them, forgive.
4) Touching the apple of God's Eye, Moses would proclaim,
And Pharoah hardened there his heart, to God's Holy Name.
So ten plagues from Heaven sent, the Jews were then set free.
And God performed the miracle, He parted the Red Sea.
5) Touching the apple of God's Eye, throughout history.
Many against Israel, divine curse, there would be.
Nations would there rise and fall, on how they'd treat the Jews.
Salvation would there come through them, the people God did choose.
6) Touching the apple of God's Eye, each nation lived or died.
Did they bless God's People there, or were they filled with pride??
For when they turned their back on God, and Israel as their friends.
God would curse that nation there...blessings for it, would end.
7) Touching the apple of God's Eye, when Jesus came to Earth.
To show mankind the way to God, there from the New Birth.
But, Israel, and others there, the Saviour, they'd reject.
But Christ's Blood shed on that Cross, it would the saved, protect.
8) Touching the apple of God's Eye, on Resurrection Day.
The truth that Jesus Christ, He is...The Truth, The Life, The Way.
How The Lord there, must have grieved...His Gift, Israel there spurned.
But, the Gospel accepted eagerly...the Gentiles, to Christ, turned.
9) Touching the apple of God's Eye, Israel set aside.
At Pentecost, the Church Began, The Lord's Precious Bride.
One day He'll Rapture all the saved, to Heaven, these will go.
And, tribulation fills the Earth, God's Judgment, all will know.
10) Touching the apple of God's Eye, a battle there, employed.
The nations there come like a storm, and God will them, destroy.
The Old Covenant, once again...and the Temple is rebuilt.
But, the Beast there desecrates, the structure to the hilt.
11) Touching the apple of God's Eye, God's Wrath is finally here.
Those persecuting all the saints, their hearts now fail, with fear.
Three sets of seven judgments there, upon Earth, now fall.
Israel realizes their Messiah...and on Christ, they call.
12) Touching the apple of God's Eye, Christ's Coming from the sky.
Tragically, most on Earth, will curse God, and die.
The Judgment of the Sheep and Goats, before Millenial Reign.
God's People now, Blessings receive, and end there of all pain.
13) Touching the apple of God's Eye, one last rebellion done.
God destroyed these by His Fire, they rejected His Own Son.
Now judged to Eternal Fire, their suffering never ends.
As Jesus, their worst nightmare was...instead of Eternal Friend.
14) Touching the apple of God's Eye, how have you treated Him??
For all on Earth are now condemned, to Hell because of sin.
Turn from your sin, accept by faith, that Christ died for you.
That decision friend, will be, the best thing you could do.
15) Touching the apple of God's Eye, for once you're truly saved.
In believing Jesus died for all, and rose up from the grave.
Pray for the peace of Israel, support God's People there.
And, when Christ comes, you'll join Him, and in His Glory share.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage