|God's Word Is Not Here To Tickle Your Ears|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; to make you think that all is well.
As people don't want to hear of God's Judgment, the unsaved are headed for Hell.
They want to believe a gospel of myth, rather than hearing the Truth.
A social gospel, they rather would hear...as their ears, it would there, soothe.
3) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; His Word does not change like the weather.
The Lord Jesus Christ, He is the same...yesterday, today, and forever.
The Lord does not change...for if He did, creation would there be consumed.
And, Christ came to die for all mankind, and then He rose up from the tomb.
4) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; if you're in a church where it does.
Those preaching this lie, don't want to offend, or cause their members to fuss.
But, when you appear, before Christ one day, in Judgment there, before His Throne.
He'll cast you into eternal fire, as one that He has never known.
5) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; but to convict you of sin.
By His Holy Spirit, and Still Small Voice...He beckons you to come to Him.
For all have sinned, there is none righteous, anywhere here on this Earth.
Just righteous are those, who've repented of sin, and asked Christ to give them New Birth.
6) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; for one day, the Words my heart, pricked.
They showed that I, was bound for Hell...afflicted by sin nature, sick.
But, God showed His Love for all mankind, when Jesus died, there on that Tree.
The Old Rugged Cross, it brought me to tears...salvation, gained, for even me.
7) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; for that day before God, there I cried.
I asked The Lord to forgive of all my sin, cleansed by His Blood, when He died.
Humbly I asked, The Lord to save me, and make me a Child Of His Own.
And, one day I'll praise Him, forevermore, when I stand before His Throne.
8) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; nor are the words in these poems.
Given to me, by Jesus Christ, of His Precious Word, He has shown.
And, all these poems, convict me of sin...and daily to seek The Lord's Face.
Corruptible flesh, I am a sinner...but I'm saved there by God's Grace.
9) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears; or changed to suit your desires.
For removing or adding from His Holy Word, condemns you to The Lake Of Fire.
One day, God will act, and judge all mankind, for every word and deed there, done.
Your Eternal Home, determined by what, you did with God's Only Son.
10) God's Word is not here to tickle your ears, His Truth forever, shall stand.
Salvation gained, there by the Blood, shed from Christ's Nail Pierced Hands.
God's Free Love Gift...on you, He won't force...the decision that you must now choose.
But, if you reject, instead of accept Him, you will be without excuse.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage