|If You Reject The Lord|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) If you reject The Lord, the moment that you die.
The place you go won't be, Heaven in the sky.
Instead, the endless pain, and torment of Hell.
For you preferred to take, Satan's evil spell.
3) If you reject The Lord, because of sinful pride.
You'll believe too late, that for you, Christ died.
For damnation yours, your sin, yourself, will pay.
Terrified you'll be, there on Judgment Day.
4) If you reject The Lord, when your life's there shown.
All words, and thoughts, and deeds...infant through full grown.
In secret, and there open, the house of life you built.
All traced back to you, no question of your guilt.
5) If you reject The Lord, the moment you'll most dread,
When The Book Of Life, is opened...and, its pages read.
Your name will not be found, therein all its pages.
Death, damnation, yours...payment for sins wages.
6) If you reject The Lord, for your sinful desires.
You will burn forever, there in The Lake Of Fire.
With unrepentant souls, Satan, and his hordes.
All there who rejected, Jesus Christ as Lord.
7) If you reject The Lord, calling this, a lie.
That Jesus loves you so...and, for your sins, He'd die.
Your gamble is far greater, should your choice be wrong.
Eternal suffering yours, instead of Heaven's song.
8) If you reject The Lord, who wants to save your soul.
Friend, He won't force you, to give Him all control.
But, if you ignore, here, these words of warning;
You're gambling with your soul, and may not see the morning.
9) If you reject The Lord, it will break Christ's Heart.
Come To Jesus now, to give you a fresh start.
Repent of sin, be saved, there by grace through faith.
Accept Christ as your Lord, and the words He Saith.
10) If you reject The Lord, and words of these poems.
Torment, you'll endure, more than life has known.
For God has no pleasure, in those who die in sin;
Rather than repent, and come to faith in Him.
11) If you reject The Lord, instead of Him, accept.
His Precious Blood, there shed; you, it won't protect.
You'll hear His angry words, there from on His Throne;
''Depart from me, you cursed!! For you've I've never known''.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage