|Hell Was Meant For Satan|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Matthew 25:41
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Hell was meant for Satan, and not there for mankind.
But, many people will go there, preferred spiritually blind.
For these refused, to have Christ, o'er their lives, to reign.
So, they'll suffer, eternally, never ending pain.
3) Hell was meant for Satan, where sin started long ago.
Once the covering cherub, before God, to Him, all'd go.
But Lucifer, deceived one third, of the angelic realm.
These cast out from Heaven, they're no longer at their helm.
4) Hell was meant for Satan, who was cast down to Earth.
Deceiving our first parents, then all humans in their birth.
The first born, Cain, a murderer; of his brother Abel.
And it seemed that righteousness, was now off the table.
5) Hell was meant for Satan, the father of all lies.
Rebelling man against The Lord; toward God, they did despise.
God was sorry He'd made man, beneath Heaven's skies.
But, Noah there, he found grace, in God's Omnisicent Eyes.
6) Hell was meant for Satan, who laughed with vilest glee.
As millions drowned in The Great Flood, lost eternally.
Except for Noah, and his family, and animals in the ark.
All other life on Earth destroyed, forty days so dark.
7) Hell was meant for Satan, who through the course of time.
Ensnared countless sinful souls, in lifes evil crimes.
But, a believing remnant, still faithful to The Lord.
Served God in humility, humble in one accord.
8) Hell was meant for Satan, who terrified, one day.
Saw his enemy Jesus Christ, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
In Love, left Heaven's Glory, to be of a Virgin Born.
God's Love Gift, to mankind, on that Christmas morn.
9) Hell was meant for Satan, he tried to kill the Lord.
Mary, Joseph, and little Jesus, escaped Herod's sword.
Sadly, innocent baby boys, were killed without restraint.
Herod was so power mad, he killed those with complaint.
10) Hell was meant for Satan, he tempted Christ that day.
Offering Him the kingdoms, of all the worldly way.
If only He'd bypass the Cross, and worship Satan there.
But, Satan was put in his place; no words, our Lord, did spare.
11) Hell was meant for Satan, who snared Judas, the Iscariot.
Betrayed the Lord for 30 pieces, therein from sins chariot.
The Perfect, Innocent, Lamb Of God; scourged, then crucified.
He took our sins upon Himself, when on the Cross, He died.
12) Hell was meant for Satan, father of sin, outspoken.
But his power over mankind; on the third day, broken.
Jesus Christ rose from the dead, in victory there gained.
Eternal life now for all those, who'd call on Jesus' Name.
13) Hell was meant for Satan, bent on his evil quests.
Persecuting, killing saints, from this, he didn't rest.
But, those martyred, for The Lord; He will avenge their death.
To all those rejecting Him, they curse Christ with their breath.
14) Hell was meant for Satan, for during The Tribulation.
He'll possess the Antichrist; his evil reign of nations.
But when Jesus Christ returns, derailing Satan's train;
For Satan will be captured, bound; a 1000 years there chained.
15) Hell was meant for Satan, who will, there upon release.
Leads a throng of forces, against The Prince Of Peace.
But, much to his dismay, all there will see God's Power.
Fire falls from Heaven, the evil ones devoured.
16) Hell was meant for Satan, now at The Great White Throne.
Along with those who died in sin, their judgment now, is shown.
With False Prophet, Antichrist, and all hating Jesus' Name.
They'll be tormented there forever, in Eternal Flame.
17) Hell was meant for Satan, who'll one day, very soon.
His influence will forever, end there, with his doom.
And, only the redeemed remain, to sing eternal score.
The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, shall reign forevermore.
18) Hell was meant for Satan, he wants your life and soul.
But that's the worst thing you could do, to give him control.
Instead, repent, and turn from sin, accept Christ as Your Lord.
For The Bible, His Word sharper, than a two edged sword.
19) Hell was meant for Satan, and rejecters of God's Grace.
Don't be like these rebellious ones, come to The Holy Place.
The Ground is Equal At The Cross, there on Calvary.
For one day, before Christ, all will bow on bended knee.
20) Hell was meant for Satan, not meant for you or me.
But, as the saying goes, misery loves company.
Where you'll go upon your death, friend, it is your choice.
Will you accept Christ as Lord?? Or heed Satan's voice??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage