|Your Sin Will Find You Out|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Numbers 32:23
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Jesus Christ, The Lord, God's Son, sees everything that's done.
And He knows the words you'll say, before they're on your tongue.
And, just like hunting dogs can find, their quarry with their snout;
When you least expect it, friend...your sin will find you out.
3) Even all the sinful thoughts, that come across your mind.
You can't fool God's Righteous Eyes; for He's in no way, blind.
Don't even lie about your deed, in protest, cry, and pout...
Circumstances directed, friend...your sin will find you out.
4) Whether murder, theft, adultery, coveting, or a lie.
God's Word says, the soul that sins, it will surely die.
Ugly effects, like residue, from bathroom tile grout...
Its evil nature with you, friend...your sin will find you out.
5) Idolatry, cursing God, or hating your parents there.
Judgment awaits for all your deeds, mercy won't be spared.
Evidence of your sins one day, there all full and stout...
No question of your guilt there, friend...your sin will find you out.
6) Without the shedding there of blood, to pay sins penalty.
No remission or forgiveness, there for you, or me.
The sin, it drowns all our lives, like waters from a spout.
It seems there's no escape there, as your sin will find you out.
7) But, God, The Father, did command His Love to all one day.
He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
To come to Earth, to live like us, among the human route.
The Sinless, Perfect Lamb Of God, no sin would find Him out.
8) He took upon Himself the sins, of all who'd ever live.
He was scourged, and crucified...His Life, He there, did give.
But, after 3 days in the tomb, Resurrected, Christ came out.
One day, He will judge everyone, your sin will find you out.
9) God wants you to repent of sin, accept His Free Love Gift.
Make Jesus Christ your Saviour, Lord; let Him your burden lift.
For the motto "Be Prepared" is not only to the scouts.
For after death, at Judgment, friend, your sin will find you out.
10) Either at the Bema Seat, The Judgment of the Saints;
Or there at the Great White Throne, and all the unsaved's taints.
When your life, is there played back, the volumes there will shout.
Everything you did in life...your sin will find you out.
11) For those, in faith, who call on Christ, their sinful souls to save.
Accept, believe, He lived, and died, and rose up from the grave.
For, while they'll answer for their lives, sins charges are thrown out.
Now white as snow, instead of scarlet, no sin will find them out.
12) Christ's shed Blood, it will forgive, every sin, but one.
Blasphemy of The Holy Spirit, rejecting Christ, God's Son.
The torment, pain. and suffering...in agony, you'll shout;
Forever in that Fiery Lake...your sin will find you out.
13) For all those rejecting Christ, for sinful desire.
Eternal torment awaits all these, in The Lake Of Fire.
And, once in there, regrettably, there is no way out.
For those not heeding words here that, your sin will find you out.
14) Don't delay friend, for tomorrow, is not guaranteed.
Will you, in judgment, before Christ, His Blood for you, thre plead??
For without warning, death will come...and your life, exits out.
Reject Christ, then it's too late friend...your sin will find you out.
15) Jesus Christ, before you now...with Him, what will you do??
Will He, the cost, of your sin pay?? Or will it fall on you??
You've read this poem, you now can't say, you never knew about,
The judgment coming, one day soon...your sin will find you out.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage