|By Their Fruits, You'll Know Them|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Matthew 7:16-20
Written By Daryl Stout
2) By their fruits, you'll know them; just as the trees that grow.
What's produced, the type of tree for all to see and know.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles there?
The words spoken by The Lord, who knows our every care.
3) By their fruits, you'll know them; excuses made there moot.
Good trees produce only good, and bad trees evil fruit.
Good can't produce evil things, nor other way around.
And, the motives known for sure, when fruit is taken down.
4) By their fruits, you'll know them; by their works, desires.
The bad trees are taken down, and cast into the fire.
But the good trees, they live on, throughout many years.
Both in times of blessing, as well as bitter tears.
5) By their fruits, you'll know them; examine all their deeds.
Are they done through selfishness, and only for their needs??
Or benefiting others there, done in humility.
The Christlike fruits will remain, for all eternity.
6) By their fruits, you'll know them; which crop d you produce??
For once you've heard The Gospel, you're without excuse.
That Jesus Christ, God's Only Son...for all, He lived and died.
And, rose again that Easter Morn, defeating sinful pride.
7) By their fruits, you'll know them; The Cross, The Rugged Tree.
Our Lord, The Vine, was crucified, there for you and me.
Those in Christ, the branches there; much fruit, there is now seen.
Sins removed, by Christ's Blood; precious, pure, and clean.
8) By their fruits, you'll know them; The Lord, will each tree, prune.
He's coming back to Earth to reign, one day, very soon.
Will your roots be filled with sin? Or be with Christ's Blood, cleansed??
He can be your worst nightmare...or your eternal Friend.
9) By their fruits, you'll know them; soon, it will be too late.
For once you die, your tree's cut down; and you can't change your fate.
Admit you can not save yourself; turn away from sin.
Accept by faith what Christ has done; humbly come to Him.
10) By their fruits, you'll know them; will your tree live, or burn??
Blessedness, or torment pain; depends which way you turn.
Creations trees, in praise to God, lift their branches high.
Your choice, determines, spiritually, whether you live, or die.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage