|The Five Eternal Crowns|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The Crown Of Victory...it's the first, of which The Bible tells.
It's for those who've overcome, the fleshly, sinful spells.
Forsaking selfs desires, they run to win the prize.
For The Lord sees everything, with omniscient eyes.
3) The second Crown, Rejoicing...the next one that is told.
It's for those who've witnessed, and to Christ, won souls.
They gladly shared their faith, with everyone they'd meet.
As all one day would gather, there at The Lord's Feet.
4) The Crown Of Righteousness, the third, for the saved to earn.
It's for those who live their lives, expecting Christ's Return.
Believing that The Rapture, could come at night, or morning.
They live their lives, serving Him, and tell His Judgment warning.
5) The Crown Of Life, the fourth of these, for those who endure.
Tempted, tortured, persecuted, suffering, death sure.
Just as Christ, too suffered these...the victory, He did gain.
And all that's suffered for The Lord, will be worth the pain.
6) The Crown Of Glory, the fifth of these, for leaders of the flock.
These men, preachers Of God's Word, serve Christ 'round the clock.
Serving in humility, their hearts and motives clean.
For at the Judgment, every deed, of our lives, is seen.
7) However, while eternal, these five rewarding crowns.
The saved, they will not keep them...instead, will lay them down;
At The Feet of Jesus Christ, these will their voices raise
In Worship saying "Only He is Worthy Of The Praise".
8) But, if you don't know Jesus Christ, as Your Lord and Saviour.
The time is running out for you to come to earn God's Favor.
For without Christ, nothing works, to escape sins spell.
And, if you die without Him, Friend, you will burn in Hell.
9) While God won't force you to accept Jesus Christ, His Son.
Rejecting Him means, that of these crowns, you will receive none.
Admit that you're a sinner, that yourself, you cannot save.
Accept by faith, Christ died for you, and rose up from the grave.
10) If you've done that, humbled yourself, and prayed the sinner prayer.
Know that Christ's with you forever, you're in His Love and care.
Then, live your life, to earn the crowns, noted in this poem.
And, eternity in Heaven, best blessing you'll have known.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage