|The Last Laugh|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Creator Of The Universe, Father, Spirit, Son.
Eternally three persons, and these three are one.
Everything created there, from God's Perfect Will.
The planets aNd the universe; the moving, and the still.
3) But, starting there with Lucifer, against God, he rebelled.
With one third of angels there, cast down into hell.
The heathen rage against the Lord, from time long ago.
God's presence in their lives, all these, want to overthrow.
4) They laugh and mock The Lord's Commands, from His Precious Word.
The lies of sin, and reprobate, these things they preferred.
Selfish and rebellous souls, their sinful state, so lost.
Refusing to accept God's Gift, The Preaching Of The Cross.
5) To all their evil deeds they do, The Lord in Heaven, laughs.
He'll speak to them in fury, terrify them in His Wrath.
But, God's laughter isn't joyous; instead, it's full of scorn.
And at His Second Coming, all mankind shall mourn.
6) Foolishly, these think they can, defeat The Lord of Glory.
Accountability ignored, in each of their lifes story.
But, one day, without warning, their lives on Earth will end.
Jesus now, their nightmare...instead of loving Friend.
7) Then, at The Great White Throne one day, it will be too late.
The Lake Of Fire, eternally, will be to these, their fate.
Laughter gone, replaced with screams, forevermore in pain.
As they refused God's Free Love Gift, and salvation gained.
8) And for these who perish, the tears in God's Eyes.
He has no pleasure in the death, of all these, who die.
It's not His Will that any, should die in their sin;
He wants them to repent, and to come to Him.
9) Will your eternal picture, friend...be laughter and of joy??
Repent of sin, accept Christ now...His Praises, now employ.
Or nonstop torment, torture, pain, you must make the choice.
Will you hearken to Christ now? Or reject His Voice??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage