|A Letter From The Lord|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The Lord of all creation, in this letter He does pen,
To let all know that Christ can be their eternal Friend.
If humbly they'll accept Him, repent of sins desires.
Otherwise, they'll be condemned to The Lake Of Fire.
3) This letter came upon my heart, in Nineteen Seventy-Seven.
I learned that as a sinful soul, I could not enter Heaven.
I cried when I heard sung, the hymn, "The Old Rugged Cross".
That Jesus died to save my soul from being eternally lost.
4) To this letter, I replied, in Nineteen Seventy-Eight.
I asked Christ to save my soul, before it was too late.
My sins forgiven by The Lord, on that blessed day.
When I accepted Jesus Christ, The Truth, The Life, The way.
5) Through the gift of poetry, each a letter all its own;
A gift God gave me...I praise Him, there upon His Throne.
And, even though I've failed Him, at times from natured sin;
He promises Eternal Life, to all who come to Him.
6) As to the seven churches, and the letters John was given,
Jesus Christ, The King Of Kings, speaks from His Throne in Heaven.
For the overcomers will, forever be with Him.
The Lord, He has no pleasure, of those who die in sin.
7) The precious Holy Bible, is God's Letter to mankind.
The Lord, He planned redemption, while we in sin, were blind.
For when Adam, and then Eve, into sin, there fell.
God launched His Plan to save mankind from the throes of hell.
8) In poetry verse, this letter, given by God's Loving Hand.
He'd rather give Eternal Joy, then place you with the damned.
But, upon your life, my Friend, God's Will, He will not force.
And your decision determines there, your eternal course.
9) This letter, of two places tells, where one goes at death.
Either joy in Heaven, or in Hell's tormenting depth.
God sent His Son to die for all, to show His Love and Care.
Will you receive His Free Love Gift, and from torment there be spared?
10) What God has planned, for the redeemed, who accept this letter.
Compared to what is here on Earth, Heaven's so much better.
No more suffering, sin, or pain, or deaths crying tears.
The saved will praise The King Of Kings through eternal years.
11) By contrast, those rejecting, the Gospel letter verse.
Their eternal suffering, torment there, far worse.
Terrified there, when they stand, before Christ On His Throne.
Forever to the Lake Of Fire, these He has never known.
12) To this letter, Christ awaits, your reply today.
The path unto Eternal Life, narrow is the way.
You must reply before your death, going to your grave.
No other Name but Jesus Christ, by which you can be saved.
13) Salvation gained by grace through faith, in this letters words.
Not of works or other things, no matter what you've heard.
The true color of these words, are written there in red.
The color of Christ's Precious Blood, on Calvary there was shed.
14) To this letter, you can't add to what God has done.
God's Will done on Calvary, shed Blood of His Son.
All sins paid, victory gained, that Resurrection morn.
For all accepting Christ as Lord, and spiritually reborn.
15) On Rapture Day, this letter, to all those accepting Christ;
They'll see author of their Faith, the one who paid sins price.
They'll bow before His Mighty Throne, with all their voices raised.
That Jesus Christ, The Lamb Of God, is worthy of all praise.
16) One day soon, to this letter, too late to reply.
Without warning, comes the moment, in death, you will die.
And if to this letter, from it, you turned away.
You'll realize that it's too late, to repent and pray.
17) Now that you've read, this letter poem, on this written page;
It's time for you to make the choice, today on your lifes stage.
For God won't wait forever, for your repentant voice.
Where you'll spend eternity, determined on your choice.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage