|Zip, Zero, Zilch|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Zip, Zero, Zilch...is what remains
Upon a persons death there gained.
Your lifes wealth up to the sky,
Is gone the moment that you die.
3) Zip, Zero, Zilch...nothing there;
If in your life, you didn't care.
If all you did was just for you;
Selfish ways that others viewed.
4) Zip, Zero, Zilch...eternal wealth;
If all you did was just for self.
And, at your death, it is too late
To reverse eternal fate.
5) Zip, Zero, Zilch...you received;
Deceitful lies that you believed.
Instead of joy, pain and strife,
Will plague you for eternal life.
6) Zip, Zero, Zilch...no blemish seen,
On Christ, God's Son, Pure and Clean.
In our place, upon that Cross;
He'd die to redeem all the lost.
7) Zip, Zero, Zilch...crucified.
Sins left unpaid, when Christ died.
Victorious, He rose from the grave,
Believe on Him, and you'll be saved.
8) Zip, Zero, Zilch...all Earth rewards
Pale for deeds done for The Lord.
Saved by grace, their faith in Christ,
Who died to pay sins awful price.
9) Zip, Zero, Zilch...good deeds alone,
These will not, for sin atone.
Repent of sin, on Christ believe;
Will He, As Lord, you now receive??
10) Zip, Zero, Zilch...will that be??
The number told, of God's Gift Free??
Did you witness, share the Word??
To those whose God's Love, never heard??
11) Zip, Zero, Zilch...no extra time
At deaths point, end of the line.
For tomorrow may not come,
Don't refuse Christ, God's Dear Son.
12) Zip, Zero, Zilch...if blood not shed,
Your sins unpaid, a day you'll dread.
Instead of joy and peaceful dreams,
You'll, with the damned, forever scream.
13) Zip, Zero, Zilch, all revealed;
At judgment, no deed there, concealed.
If you friend, ignore God's Voice,
You'll regret that fateful choice.
14) Zip, Zero, Zilch...chances remain,
Those ignoring Jesus' Name.
For they loved sinful desires;
Now sentenced to Eternal Fire.
15) Zip, Zero, Zilch...no sin or crime.
Will rise up there a second time.
When The Lord makes all things new,
Will you be there, to share it, too??
16) Zip, Zero, Zilch...friend, no excuse;
You've heard the word, now you must choose.
Will you, Christ welcome, at His Throne??
Or Judge you, as one He's never known??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage