This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based on Romans 1:20
Written By Daryl Stout
2) For the things invisible, from Creations Day,
As well as those things that are seen, many words to say.
Everything created, by Jesus Christ The Lord,
Whose Holy, Precious, Word is sharper, than a two edged sword.
3) The Glory Of The Lord, All Creation does declare.
All of life, both big and small...the water, and the air.
Originally holsum, pure...perfect in all ways.
Then, Lucifier rebelled, started sinful tragic days.
4) The universe created, and then all the planets there.
The sun, the moon, the stars, The Lord's Power everywhere.
Then God created the Earth there, with all its many things;
Animals, and then mankind, creations praises sing.
5) But, Adam and his helpmate Eve, by Satan, were deceived.
Rebelled against what God had said, refusing to believe.
God judged them, and all the Earth, from the curse of sin.
But, The Lord, He had a plan, to bring all back to Him.
6) Except for those who followed God, mankind, they rebelled.
Hating God, and loving sin, they died, and went to Hell.
God regretted mankind made, most fell into sins void.
So, The Lord decided, The Earth, it would be destroyed.
7) But, Noah and family, and the animals there.
The Flood destroyed, but in The Ark, all of these were spared.
God promised not to Flood again, due to sins desires.
But, the next time, it will be, with His Righteous Fire.
8) For many years thereafter, in their sin, all mankind lived.
Refusing Ten Commandments, that The Lord, to man, did give.
So God would send His only Son, The Lord Jesus Christ;
To come to Earth and die for all; to pay sins awful price.
9) Beaten, scourged, and crucified, God's Holy Precious Lamb.
His Blood Shed upon that Cross; nails in Feet and Hands.
At His Death, the temple veil, from the top was torn.
But, Resurrection victory gained, for those again reborn.
10) Ascenced back to Heaven there, but one day, Christ returns.
And for those rejecting Him, eternally, they will burn.
But for all those who repent, of their life of sin;
Accepting Christ as Saviour, Lord; forever reign with Him.
11) So, where you'll spend eternity, depends upon your choice.
Will you hearken to, accept, The Lord's Precious Voice??
Either Heaven's blessed joy, or Hell's Tormenting Fire;
The choice is yours to make, my friend, and it is required.
12) If you, friend, do nothing, you'll regret that choice one day.
That you refused Jesus Christ, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
For the Gospel, now you've heard; today, you must now choose.
For On Judgment Day, my friend, you'll be without excuse.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage