|The Grace Of God|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The Grace of God is undeserved, by all who live on Earth.
Received with joy by those souls, who obtain New Birth.
For God has no pleasure, in the deaths of those
Who rejected His Free Gift; sin instead, they chose.
3) The Grace Of God, on equal ground, for all, at The Cross.
Christ's Life and Death were there done, to redeem the lost.
Redemption purchased through the Price, of Christ's Blood there, Shed.
Jesus came to die for all, while we in sin, were dead.
4) The Grace of God, gave new life, that Resurrection Morn.
Christ, the firstfruits of those that sleep, and again reborn.
Ensured redeemed would live with Him, throughout eternity;
These before Christ, humbly bow, there on bended knee.
5) The Grace of God will cover there, all sinful device.
As long as we present ourselves to God, a sacrifice.
It's a license, here to serve...and not one to sin.
In gratitude, it's the least, that we can do for Him.
6) The Grace of God not understood, of why He did this thing.
Those accepting it one day, forever praises sing.
In one accord, before Christ's Throne, voices there will raise
Worship Him, for Christ alone, is worthy of all praise.
7) The Grace of God, the only thing, that gets eternal life.
Nothing else that you can do, in life of sin and strife.
But, you yourself, must make the choice, Free Gift to receive.
For on Christ, whom God sent; you friend, must believe.
8) The Grace of God, if you have not received it yet, my friend.
The time is now, for you don't know, when your life will end.
Admit you cannot save yourself, turn from sins death sword.
Ask Christ now, to save your soul; He wants to be Your Lord.
9) The Grace Of God, this great thing, will sadly end, one day.
At ones death, it's then too late, to kneel down, and pray.
If choosing to reject The Lord, instead for sins desires,
You'll suffer there, eternally, in The Lake Of Fire.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage