|Heaven Or Hell|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Heaven or Hell, both are described, in pages of God's Holy Word.
The home of the saints, or place of the damned, the words there, for all to be heard.
The decision that everyone living must make,
before their lives take their last breath.
For it is too late, eternity crossed, to repent after ones death.
3) Heaven or Hell, only one life, to Heaven there, is qualified.
God's Precious Son, The Lamb of God, who on that Cross, bled and died.
Rising again, o'er death and the grave, victory was there obtained.
Christ took our place, a death meant for us, and He our salvation there gained.
4) Heaven or Hell, only the perfect, will enter that eternal bliss.
Because they accepted Christ Jesus as Lord, becoming a child of His.
Forsaking their sin, humbling themselves, kneeling there before God's Throne.
And, for the redeemed, all joy of that place, in this life, can not be known.
5) Heaven or Hell, the home of the saved, incredible beauty there told.
By the Apostle, whom Jesus loved, Revelation there, to behold.
Angelic Realm, and all the redeemed, eternally on Heaven's shore.
For there, the Trinity, and righteousness, shall reign forevermore.
6) Heaven or Hell, sadly there'll be, many who'll miss Heaven's Gate.
They live for themselves, living in sin, thinking they've years to wait.
To make a decision, repenting of sin, accepting the work of Christ's Hands.
But, Christ there, will judge, all lives ever lived, when they before Him, shall stand.
7) Heaven or Hell, the home of the damned, was never there meant for mankind.
Instead meant for Satan, and all of his hordes...demons, and others so blind.
Eternal torment, suffering and darkness, because they preferred sins desires.
Continuous agony, screaming in pain, in the huge Lake Of Fire.
8) Heaven or Hell, there's no other place, no matter what you may have heard.
Not purgatory, or reincarnation, therein from God's Holy Word.
Not even a state of continuous sleep, is told for eternity.
And, either compelled, or eagerly done, all bow to Christ on their knees.
9) Heaven or Hell, no one but Jesus, can let you into Heaven's Door.
Not Mary, or Buddha, or anyone else, for you, with words there implored.
For no one can come to God, but through Him, The Truth, Life, and The Way.
And rest assured, everyone living, is destined to face Him one day.
10) Heaven or Hell, God has no pleasure, in the death of those who die.
Not willing that any should perish in sin, eternal cost there is too high.
Instead, The Lord wants for all to repent, but the choice, He will not force.
Everyone living, will have to deal with, consequence from their lifes course.
11) Heaven or Hell, where you will go, is told from words in this poem.
Turn from your sin, accept Jesus now...serve Him, to see Heaven's home.
But, if you do nothing, living your life, just as if everything's well.
Death will come quickly, when least expected, you'll enter the torment of hell.
12) Heaven or Hell, you've heard the choices, and what you must do now, dear friend.
Please don't put off your decision for Christ, for all too soon, your life will end.
Remembering one day, the words of this poem, as you stand before Christ's Throne.
Will He receive You?? Or cast you away...because you He's never known??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage