|King Of Kings, and Lord Of Lords|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based on Revelation 17:14 and 19:16
Written By Daryl Stout
2) King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, the first time Jesus Came.
He preached the Gospel to mankind, God's Precious Gift, His Name.
Humbly submitted to His Father, and Earthly Potentates.
But His Message of Forgiveness, most would greatly hate.
3) King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, mocked with a crown of thorns.
He died on an Old Rugged Cross, so we could be reborn.
He rose again on the Third Day, according to God's Word.
Satan's forces now defeated, the joyful words now heard.
4) King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, to Heaven He'd ascend.
To everyone who would repent, He would be their Friend.
And, to these, the Victory, would come in Rapture Sky.
When all are changed to meet Him, in twinkling of an eye.
5) King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, He's coming for His Bride.
Wed to The Church, of all the saved, there on Heaven's side.
He'll send judgment to the Earth, lasting seven years.
At His Return, the unsaved, will, run from Him, with fear.
6) King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, written on His thigh.
And, on His Vesture, there as well, returning from the sky.
With just a word, He'll kill all, that took Satan's Mark.
For these hated God's True Light, wanting just the dark.
6) King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, the nations there judged now.
The Sheep and Goats, divided up, all before Him bow.
Those protecting the believers, forevermore are blest.
The others now, eternal torment, from which there is no rest.
7) King of Kings, and Lord Of Lords, He now rules o'er all.
Compels the nations kings therein, to heed His Righteous call.
All their earthly scepters, now to Him, must go.
His Kingdom now will never end, God's Word in Truth, does show.
8) King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, there on Judgment Day.
The Grace of God is over now, and it's too late to pray.
As He judges sinful men, from His Great White Throne.
Casts all to The Lake Of Fire, these He's never known.
9) King Of Kings, and Lord of Lords, you'll meet Him one day.
Repent of sin, accept Him now, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
Where you'll spend eternity, is determined by your choice.
On how you responded, on hearing God's Son's Voice.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage