This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written by Daryl Stout
2. Harmonic peace turned dissonant all because of sin, all because of sin.
God decided to start anew, and eliminate the sin.
So, Noah's Ark survived the Flood, and peace began again.
3. But sin continued to dominate both night and day, but God had a way.
He called on Jesus Christ, His Son, to save the world; He was the One.
For He on a Cross His Life would give, so that through Him, The world might live.
4. He was born in a stable there in Bethlehem, For there was no room at the inn.
Three Wise Men came with gifts from afar, guided by that Shining Star
To rejoice on that Christmas morn; ''for unto us, is a Saviour born''.
5. As Jesus grew, he astounded all with what He knew, and with a new view;
As all His teachings were crystal clear to all those who wanted to hear
Those words throughout the land,''Repent...Heaven's Kingdom is at hand''.
6. Jesus called 12 disciples to follow Him, and to preach ''freedom from sin''.
But many people said ''He's false...He's just a lie!!''.
So He was crucified on Good Friday, and on a Cross, He died.
7. But His Death on that Rugged Cross did not stop Him, for He Rose again.
And Satan was defeated then, for the price had been paid for our sins.
Our Redemption complete that Easter morn, And accepting that, we're again reborn.
8. When He was here, Jesus said, ''I'll come back again To take all saved from sin.
Look for Me each and every day; for I ALONE am the ONLY WAY
To Eternal Life in Heaven above...come, receive My Redeeming Love''.
9. Then Pentecost came, and praise the Lord, The Church Age began, the Harvest began.
And the Gospel, it was proclaimed, ''Come, believe, repent, and be saved''.
And many came to believe and love the One whose Life He gave.
10. Jesus said those great words many years ago for us to know.
He's coming SOON, and VERY SOON; but we DON'T KNOW WHEN;
So we MUST be always ready to see Him come again.
11. So, let that trumpet blast resound from Heaven above, Praising Gods Great Love.
The Bride of Christ will gather 'round the Throne, And praise His Name;
With multitudes there singing ''Worthy is the Lamb that was Slain''.
12. There's not much time left for you to repent of your sin, And to accept Him.
For He's knocking on your hearts door; don't ignore Him anymore.
For in the end, all men will fall On their knees, and declare Him ''Lord of All!!''.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage