If you wish to contact me, please be patient on a reply. Also, if your message is detected as spam, your ISP and email, which are both TRACED and LOGGED, will be BLACKLISTED and REPORTED to several anti-spam clearinghouses... including (among others)...Spam Assassin, Spamhaus, Blackholes Mail Abuse, ListDSBL, BLCSMA, Possible Suriel, CBL Abuse, ORDB, SpamCop, and MailWasher Pro (with its First Alert utility).
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE in sending spam. Message content is LIMITED to topics relating to The Thunderbolt BBS, or website topics...including Amateur Radio, Trains, Gospel Songwriting, Pun Humor, Square Dancing, Weather, Computer Bulletin Board Systems (BBS's), and Unaccompanied Quartet Singing.
Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
2) Amateur Radio operators with a valid Technician Class or higher license can reach me via a packet mail message to WX1DER@N0KFQ.MO.USA.NA
NOTE: If this is entered in any other program besides an amateur radio packet message program, such as Outpost, it will BOUNCE as UNDELIVERABLE. Due to burning up my RF gear several months ago...along with interference on area repeaters...plus antenna prohibitions where I live...except for checkin to nets via Echolink, D-Star, or Packet Via Telnet, I am OFF THE AIR. ''Eyeball QSO's'' are done at central Arkansas area license exam sessions, or by other special arrangement ONLY. Health and financial issues have basically put an end to attending hamfests outside the central Arkansas area.
3) If subscribed to The Modern Square, Arkansas' Square And Round Dance publication, published monthly by the Arkansas State Square Dance Federation, my voice mail contact information is in there.
4) If logged on to a Computer Bulletin Board System (BBS), you
can reach me via Netmail, if the BBS is part of any of the following networks:
Micronet 618:200/20 VQNet 690:100/2 SysopTechNet 111:6400/1 FIDONet 1:19/33Even though I carry selected GT Power BBS Network echoes via QWK Networking...since I'm NOT actually running GT Power BBS Software, I am NOT available via GT Power Netmail.
RiMiniNet 900:104/3185 JustaXNet 510:442/1 ZeNet 92:501/101 AdventureNet 33:860/33
PascalNet 110:218/1 VirtualNet 1501000 LinuxNet 115:1502/131 FamilyNet 8:7340/1
GatorNet 57:57/10 GT Power (QWK Networking)
5) For users of The Thunderbolt BBS, if you've lost or forgotten your BBS password, you will need to include your real full name, year of birth, the email used at initial logon, and what you believe your password was, or want it to be.
I'll compare your submission, with what is on file...if the data matches, you'll be sent your password via email from the BBS. To reach me via The Thunderbolt BBS website, click on the FTelnet link from the website. Then, click on CONNECT, and choose the Feedback option. Please include an email address if you want to receive a reply.
Note that if the links to the BBS do not work, it may be down for thunderstorms, maintenence, or other issues. You can either try again later, or use one of the other options noted on this page. For Arkansas weather information, click here.
6) You can fill out the form below. After you enter the data, you can return to the desired website.
Daryl Stout, WX1DER, Webmaster
Return To Top Of Page